The NGO Local Pay survey in Tanzania has been launched as of July 11, 2012. The expected publication date is on October 3, 2012.
During the period up until September 5, organizations can register for the survey; after that date, registration is still possible, but subject to an out-of-cycle survey fee of $150. So, if you are interested, register now.
Here is the list of organizations that have registered so far:
- Catholic Relief Services
- Concern Worldwide
- Farm Africa
- Futures Group
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Heifer International
- IMA World Health
- International Youth Foundation
- Management Sciences for Health
- Mission Aviation Fellowship Tanzania
- Oxfam GB
- Research Triangle Institute
- Right To Play International
- Terre des Hommes Netherlands
- Vi Agroforestry
- Voluntary service Overseas (VSO)
- World Vision International
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF) International
Please contact us if you are interested in participating in our Tanzania survey.