The NGO Local Pay survey in Uganda has been launched as of July 16, 2012. The expected publication date is on October 8, 2012.
During the period up until September 10, organizations can register for the survey; after that date, registration is still possible, but subject to an out-of-cycle survey fee of $150. So, if you are interested, register now.
Here is the list of organizations that have registered so far:
- Amnesty International
- Catholic Relief Services
- ChildFund International
- Concern Worldwide
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Heifer International
- Helpage International
- International Justice Mission
- Management Sciences for Health
- Medical Teams International
- Oxfam GB
- Plan International
- Research Triangle Institute
- Right To Play International
- Save the Children
- Terre des Hommes Netherlands
- World Vision International
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF) International
Please contact us if you are interested in participating in our Uganda survey.