This page provides a convenient summary of the process we use for NGO Local Pay surveys, from registration to final report.
There are just eight simple steps:
- Register: Complete your registration form using our online form.
- Receive Confirmation: Within 7 days of submission, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration by an NGO Local Pay survey team member. You may be asked to clarify information provided on the form or fill in missing information.
- Check “Country Survey Status”: Each country survey will be launched after we receive the required number of registrations for that country. You are encouraged to visit the NGO Local Pay survey web site and click on Country Survey Status to see how many other organisations have registered for the same country survey. This is a good way to stay up to date with how each country survey is progressing and developing.
- Schedule Interview: Once the survey is launched, a Birches Group survey analyst will get in touch with the survey respondent to schedule an interview for data collection. If you fail to respond to emails to set up the interview your registration will be made void.
- Attend Survey Kick Off Webinar: About 3 weeks after the survey launch, the NGO Local Pay survey team will host a survey kick off meeting via web conference to provide participants with an overview of the survey schedule, methodology, and how the NGO Local Pay survey matching works.
- Participate in Interview: At the designated time, the Birches Group survey analyst will have a 90 minute telephone interview with the survey respondent who will provide information about salaries and benefits for your organization in that country.
- Receive Report(s): The Birches Group will distribute reports to participants when the survey is completed, approximately 12 weeks from the date of launch.
- Enroll in Results Webinar: The NGO Local Pay survey team will offer webinars to help interpret the data about two weeks after the publication of a country report. You can also visit our How to Use the Data page.
For more information, use our Contact Form to send us an email.